The new state-of-the-art robotic dresspack system
With LSH Delta we offer an additional product – next to our premium dresspack, the LSH 3.
△ = Delta. The delta sign can be recognized in the retract system when you look at it from the front or end. It has a triangle shape. We make the difference.
- Worldwide robotic dress support
- Patent pending
- All components are subjected to extensive testing
The LSH Delta‘s benefits include:
- Cutting-edge development: A state-of-the-art retract system designed to smoothly and reliably run your operations.
- Seamless integration: The The LSH Delta seamlessly integrates with many robot brands like FANUC, ABB and KUKA.
- User-friendly design: Enjoy the convenience of tool-free and quick opening and closure of the retract system housing, streamlining your maintenance and operational processes. Dresspack maintenance has never been so easy.
- Adjustable flexibility: The LSH Delta’s retract system can be easily adjusted on its base plate using Slide & Click technology – offering you reduced installation time and options to fine-tune in the field.
- Versatility in your spring choice: Different spring forces available.
- Featherweight system: Crafted with advanced, strong polymer-based material, the LSH Delta is incredibly lightweight at just 4.1 kg, without compromising on strength and durability.
- Simplified installation: Save time and effort with our innovative base plate design – letter-coded and universally applicable for many robots at the same time. Reduced weight and stock, increased flexibility for robot changes. Newly developed side arms provide excellent support to the dresspack loop.
- Reliable performance: Count on the LSH Delta to deliver consistent performance, ensuring smooth operations in an industrial environment.
- Feedback from customers - design from us: Our retract system was developed based on feedback from leading automotive customers worldwide, assuring you of its reliability and effectiveness as well as proving industrial usability.
One system - many applications
- Spot welding
- Screwdriver applications
- In-line measuring, etc.
BizLink has completely redesigned the LSH guided robot dresspack solution to be more reliable, compact and flexible,
thus making the LSH 3 the most innovative dresspack solution in the global market today. Its intelligent and extremely compact design minimise one of the most common causes of error for robot power supply – collision with interfering contours. This benefit in combination with extremely durable materials and proven components creates maximum clearance with a close-fitting dresspack on the robot arm.
The LSH 3‘s benefits include:
- Compact design: fewer interfering contours and lower risk of collision
- Significantly reduced volume, overall weight and length
- Maximum flexibility for dresspack routing
- Compatibility with all LSH versions, without the need for any additional programming
- Compatible to corrugated and smooth yellow tube umbilicals
- Significantly faster replacement of dresspacks in comparison with earlier models
- No maintenance on the retraction element required
- All components are subjected to extensive field testing
LSH 3 is available for new robots, regardless of size, manufacturer, type or application, as well as retrofits and upgrades for existing workcells. It can be mounted vertically, horizontally or upside down and each system can accommodate up to two dresspacks with the widest range of nominal diameters. Optionally, a rotating pivot bearing can be mounted on the front end, which supports even the most extreme movement sequences while reducing stress on the dresspack. The standard extension length of the LSH 3 is 350 mm. Mounting can take place on a customer-specific basis on axis 3, with or without adapter plate. Do you have special requirements? We would be glad to write up an individual offer for you.
Your LSH 3 – your individual design
The LSC can be used in dirty surroundings like e.g. in sandblasting or milling applications.
The system is easy to clean without opening it. The LSC is applicable for different nominal widths (48, 70 & 95). All other widths can be adapted, accordingly. It is predestined to be used for applications with maximum bending radius or straight feeding applications e.g. for rivets or studs. Generally, several systems can be installed compactly and in parallel on the robot e.g. leading several dresspacks to the robot tool.
Aside from our standardized solutions we offer customized special solutions.
The spring foot solution can be applied if no or only a small retract length is required and if the robot trajectory is simple. The open spring return system can be modified on site – fast and simple.