Robot, PLC & offline programming
Programming, optimization and simulation – BizLink is your ideal partner.
We provide programming services for robotics, controls, engineering and production support.
In the US, we can supply you with robot programmers that are GRS (Global Robotics Specification), LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out), ESWP (Electrical Safety Work Practices) and GCCH-1/GCCS-2 certified. We also have DCS (Dual Check Safety) certified technicians on staff. We also cross train all of our technicians in PLC and or Robotics, as to make them more aware of all the processes that are involved in the automation lines.
Our service group has programmers experienced with integrating e. g. ABB, Fanuc, Kawasaki, Kuka, Motoman, Nachi and Reis robots. The following applications belong to our areas of expertise:
- Material handling
- MIG / MAG
- Spot welding, stud welding, resistance welding
- Laser welding and cutting
- Roller hemming
- Water jet cutting
- Integration of measuring and inspection systems
- Riveting / Clinching
- Press automation systems
- Sealing, gluing and spray applications
Our global services offer flexibility. From hourly or weekly assignments up to long term or project based assignments as well as support in the event of an emergency. BizLink is prepared to meet your needs, with reliable professionals, that are highly qualified and experienced in
- Robot programming
- Cycle time optimisation
- PLC programming
- Run off
- Optimisation of BizLink Dress Packs
Cycle time optimization
Time is money and every part manufactured counts.
Improvements in cycle time and robot optimization are required to meet the demands placed on production systems. BizLink has a proven track record of helping companies realize their production objectives with:
- System analysis and review of robots, control systems and production lines
- Definition and implementation of optimization measures and corrective planning
- BizLink will work with you on a payment plan that can be either project or results based
In collaboration with our experienced partner companies.
Simulation / offline programming
We offer full offline programming services using two different kinds of software: Robcad and Process Simulate.
The necessary input data required from line builders is the basic design of the planned line including:
- number and type of robots
- description of the tasks to be performed (welding spots, material handling, gluing etc.)
- description of the end effectors (welding guns etc.)
- cycle time expectations
Our deliverables consist of:
- feasibility check and counter measures proposal if needed
- optimization of the range of tools (e.g. less spare parts)
- offline programming / simulation including cycle time validation