Complete robotic cable solutions
Cables used for robots have to meet the highest requirements in terms of mechanical, chemical and thermal properties. They need to withstand rapid acceleration and deceleration, tensile, compressive and torsion stress as well as the millions of bending cycles. They also need to be resistant to high temperatures, welding spatters, oil and various other chemicals. We use standard and special insulation material which makes our cables highly abrasion and media resistant, always keeping their high flexibility. Moreover, we offer an extensive range of cables for fixed applications. We offer you customized special cables with minimum order quantities, starting at 100 m – with short delivery times. Standard cables are often delivered ex-stock.
Taking into account our long years of expertise in the design, production, installation and service of robotic cables we truly are cable experts – you can rely on us.
- PUR compounds:
- Oil resistance
- Flame-retardant, halogen-free
- UV resistant
- TPV (thermoplastic vulcanisate)
- Special insulation materials
- Temperature (and high temperature) resistant
- Solvent resistance
- Jacket colour: black or per customer request
- Imprint: BizLink standardized imprint or customized
- Bare copper
- Tinned copper
- Silver-plated copper
- High-strength copper alloys (e. g. BizLink Histral®)
- POF optic fibre
- Layered strands
- Paired strands
- Bunched strands
- High flexibility
- Torsion and bending resistant
- Diameter-optimised cables
- Bending radius to 5 x diameter
- Optimised for multi-million bending cycles (up to 25 million and more)
Test & quality
Each single cable is tested in our plant‘s own test center regarding fitness for purpose and compliance to exact customer requirements.
On request individual test records are made available.
For our customers that signifies: secured quality.