Fibre optic cables
Fiber optic cables for wide ranging industrial applications
BizLink offers you cables with fiber-optic conductors made of glass (single and multi-mode), plastic optical fibers (POF), plastic cladded fibers (PCF) and large-core fibers (silica/silica). All fiber types are also available in a radiation resistant version.
We manufacture varying cable designs ranging from central-tube cables to breakout-cables with all core types, as well as with specific inner and outer jacket materials, customised according to your needs.
Industry cable systems for:
- Automation and robotics (drag chains, Industrial Ethernet, bus systems, laser technology)
- Sensor technology and analytics (measuring and control cabling)
Advantages at a glance:
- EMC safety (electromagnetic fields and other interference fields have no impact)
- high transmission band width
- max. transmission distance
- small dimensions and low weight
You will find further information on hybrid cables, which combine fiber-optic elements with copper-based transmission, at hybrid cable.