Our clients often have multiple locations located across the U.S. or around the globe. In these cases, the best fiscal decision may be to train your own employees in the most effective automation training available so that they can pass on the education to more and more of your employees.
For these types of applications, we offer Train the Trainer (T3) programs that can enable your facility to effectively deliver great training. T3 programs include the following:
- Instructor guides: Our guides assure the instructor that all key aspects are discussed and examples are given to assist the trainer.
- Pre- and post tests: Our tests are based on the core knowledge each student should have attained while attending the class.
- Reference materials: This information is laid out in a user-friendly, easy-to-access format, making critical knowledge easy obtainable.
- Hands-on labs: Lab activities have been developed from years of experience using proven training methods. Not only do they make the instructor's work easier but more importantly create more consistent skill-building. All of the labs are hands-on, intensive, and have proven successful for the students attending the classes.
BizLink's training system provides customers a turnkey systems approach to technical training:
- Programs are customized to your facility's applications and programs, offering a plant-specific training focus
- Flexibility: You determine the time and location
- Our teaching methods are more effective
- Comprehensive product, application, and consultation competency
- Curriculum can be provided in hard copy or electronic format
- Additional support is available to ensure ongoing training
We are an industry-leading provider of automation systems for fully integrated robots, PLCs, and press systems in the automotive, packaging, casting, forging, heavy equipment, aerospace, wastewater treatment and general manufacturing industries.