Outsourcing & equipment sales
Need additional resources for your training needs?
You can outsource your entire training operations to BizLink, or pieces of it, regardless if it is for your own internal employees or end-users of your products and services.
- Training project management
- Training administration and record management
- Curriculum design
- Documentation and curriculum printing
- Skills and needs assessment
- Training delivery
- Testing and certification
- Training equipment management
Outsourcing training offers significant advantages that fall into three major categories:
- Operating expenses are reduced and controlled
- Cost structure becomes variable
- Investment in assets is lowered, reducing capital expenditures
- Risk reduction
- Focus can remain on core business activities
- Inside resources are freed for other purposes
- Activity is better managed
- Training best practices are applied
- World-class solutions and expertise are accessed
- New ideas are acquired
- Client satisfaction: great training leads to customer enthusiasm
Training equipment sales
BizLink offers automation training equipment for sale that can be custom designed to meet your needs, including portable robotic cells to programmable logic controllers (PLC) and variable frequency drive (VFD) simulators.
Major clients have trusted BizLink to handle all of their training needs, with outstanding results.
We are an industry-leading provider of automation systems training for fully integrated robots, PLCs, and press systems in the automotive, packaging, casting, forging, heavy equipment, aerospace, wastewater treatment and general manufacturing industries.